Residential Full-Inverter Pool Heat Pump
Australian Energy Systems is proud to introduce our Full-Inverter pool heat pump with smart inverter technology and variable-speed heating. These amazing heaters are extremely quiet and inexpensive. The compressor and fan motor adjust the speed hertz by hertz until the desired temperature is reached, saving you money all year ‘round.
Our Full-Inverter heat pumps are 25% more efficient than standard inverter heat pumps, and 50% more efficient than on/off heat pumps!
- Tested – Independently test by TUV Rheinland
- Bluefin – Anti-corrosion coating
- Powder Coated – Marine grade aluminium casing
- Soft Start – Increases power hertz-by-hertz
- Extremely Quiet – Quieter than an “8 star” pool pump
- Efficient – Uses 50-80% less power than standard heat pumps
- Electronic de-ice – Works at temperatures down to -7 degrees
- High COP – 15.5 CO-efficiency of performance
The Residential Inverter Heat Pumps can be expertly installed in just half a day, minimising the disruption to your normal daily routine. You can have a warm pool for an early morning swim the day after installation!
We believe in good-quality pool equipment that’s built to last. The Inverter Plus range of swimming pool heat pumps are equipped with a strong-parts warranty:
- 10 Years – Titanium Heat Exchanger
- 6 Years – Mitsubishi Variable Compressor
- 2 Years – Electronics
- 1 Year – Labour
SPEAK TO a Heat Pump COnsultant TODAY
For more information on an inverter heat pump, speak to our team of pool heating experts today. We can help you size the right heater for your swimming pool and ensure you get the most from your investment. Call 1300 863 953 or contact us online today.
- The Sorrell Family – Samford
After weighing up the heating options Poolheating offered us, we decided the heat pump suited out heating requirements and our budget. Being able to use our pool seven days a week, 12 months a year has increased our swimming enjoyment tenfold.